How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?
The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami will vary depending on the amount of fat transferred, and the areas of fat harvesting. Generally, the cost can vary from $4,500 t0 $9,000 in Miami but $6,000 to $15,000 in other parts of the USA like Los Angeles and New York.
How long is the recovery for Brazilian Butt Lift?
Generally, the recovery period varies by the amount of fat harvested and the amount transferred. There is usually pain and discomfort for the first three to five days. Usually, patients are quite comfortable after the two week period. After a month you can resume your exercise activities. At three months, final results are pretty much seen.
How Long Does Brazilian Butt Lift Results Last?
The fat that survives, which becomes evident at the three month mark will last forever.
Is There a Safe Brazilian Butt Lift Under $2000?
Safety is not a function of how much the cost, rather, the amount of fat transferred. Brazilian Butt Lifts should be done by a board certified plastic surgeon, under general anesthesia in a certified operating facility. Cost generally starts at $4,500. Consider what is involved in the procedure:
A). Liposuction of multiple areas to get 2500 to 3500 cc of fat
- b) Usually takes 2-4 hours minimum to prepare the fat, clean it, and remove the debris and oil
- c) The disposables cost about $500 plus the cost of anesthesia, cost of operating room, nursing staff and physician assistants, and drugs. Then the surgeon’s time and fee for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Total time would be about 5-6 hours with a full team involved in the process. It’s definitely one of the more tedious and expensive procedures that plastic surgeons offer. But the results can be amazing if you do your homework
How long does Brazilian Butt Lift procedure take?
The length of the actual procedure will vary by the amount transferred and the proficiency of the operating team. Generally, the procedure should take anywhere from 90 minutes to four hours.
How do I choose a surgeon for BBL?
As with most cosmetic procedures, choosing the right surgeon entails finding a board certified plastic surgeon with particular experience in that procedure. Look closely at the plastic surgeon’s before and after case photos. Be careful of surgeon’s who don’t show you many totally nude before and after. Underwear changes and manipulation can create the illusion of a result that appears better than it really is. Videos may be a better resource to see the dramatic transformation and a more accurate result. Go with experience, expertise and trust your instincts.
Is It Ok to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck in Miami at the Same Time?
- Yes, combining a Brazilian Butt Lift with a Tummy Tuck is often done. But it may be better to have them done separately for several reasons:
- Liposuction is done first on the selected areas. The fat is then processed and injected into the buttocks
- Tummy tuck is usually performed at the end of operation
- While doing the tummy tuck procedure directly after the Brazilian butt lift there may be some flattening and loss of projection of the buttocks
- Doing them separately allows for a more predictable result
- Recovery is more difficult when Tummy tuck and Brazillian butt lift are combined.
- Patients should try sleep on their stomachs for the first month after having the Brazilian butt lift- this is not possible if you just had an abdominoplasty. Patients can only sleep on their sides and this makes for a very uncomfortable recovery. Also, the post-surgery discomfort is far greater.
How Soon After a Brazilian Butt Lift Can a Person Have Sex?
Sexual activity After Brazilian Butt lift is recommended when the majority of swelling and discomfort resolves. This is usually at two weeks post op.
What Options Are Available for a Brazilian Butt Lift on a Thin Patient?
The effectiveness of the procedure is related to the amount of fat the patient has for transfer. Often, thin patients are advised to gain weight, allowing Miami fat transfer candidates to obtain better results.
Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Remove Cellulite?
Unfortunately, the Brazilian Butt Lift does not improve cellulite.